Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Art of Waiting

                                                                            Time runs so fast that everything is                                                                    changing and everything just pass by you whenever you're unable to take grasp with things around you. "Patience is a Virtue" is a very popular saying that deals with waiting. As a person waiting for me is a hard task because I am impatient by nature. For the last 30 years of my life I always ask myself why does it takes so long for me to achieve what i want or to get what i need? But I have realized that God has plans for everything that happens to us. And waiting means getting the best out of every effort that you have exerted. Although I still hate waiting, I accept it in the positive way this time....I am waiting for the best to happen in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment